HELIOS - The Heated Coat is this fall’s most desired apparel. Taking you from the grocery store to the ski slopes and everywhere in between with style and elegance. The thing that makes Helios the heated coat so special Is the 4 independent heating panels with versatile control. Panels can be controlled front and back or in isolated sections with the click of a button.
Designed with a detachable hood for all-year wear, front pockets, covered zipper, and adjustable Velcro closure around the wrists provides comfort and style.
Plug in your power bank and store it in the inside zipper pocket with a built-in USB port. (Power Bank Not Included)
MEN ONLY FEATURES
Built-in smart heating system. Simply connect a power bank for precise control of your upper-body temperature
Uniform heat distribution. Built w/ heater paired w/ graphene fabric for even heating throughout your body
Weather-resistant shield. Protects you from wind, rain, & snow
100% machine washable. Perfectly safe to throw in the washing machine for thorough cleaning
Pockets. Store essential things you want to bring with you
Versatile detachable hood. Lined with 3M fillings to keep the facial area warm
- 2x Additional front pockets
- 1x Front pocket with zipper
- 1x Velcro wrist adjuster
- Connect the power bank charger* to the USB plug inside the inner pocket of the coat.
- Power on the power bank and long press the buttons located on the inner pocket of the coat.
- There is a button to heat the front elements and one to heat the back elements. You can use them together or independently.
- The coat will begin heating up at the highest level of Red.
- Press the button and the second & third-time cycle through the other heating levels.
- Long press for 3 seconds to activate the heating
- Red light = highest temperature
- White light = medium temperature
- Blue light = lowest temperature
- Long press for 3 seconds again to turn it off
It is recommended to use a Power Bank (NOT included) with a minimum of 8,000mAh. The power bank must stay plugged into the coat and turned on during use. The coat does NOT charge.
- Length of use is dependent on the capacity of the power bank charger being used.
Remove your power bank charger before washing the coat
Follow Wash Label directions
- Air Dry or Machine Dry on Low